Random talks I've given over the years (most of them in Spanish, while I was in med school). Please be warned some of these were given sometime ago and may not be the most beautifully crafted and/or well referenced presentations you've ever seen ;-). Sadly I don't follow most of these topics much anymore (some I do), these are the caveats of modern science (specialize or perish :-().
- Access to essential medicines (Circa ~2008): https://www.slideshare.net/secret/3brIfjHEUbquvr
- Net neutrality (Circa ~2010): https://www.slideshare.net/secret/8VTEjvec5oUHzc
- Feminization of Medicalization (Circa ~2009): https://www.slideshare.net/secret/sZSjb4Wz2DwSFG
- Determinants of health (Circa ~2012): https://www.slideshare.net/secret/vA3nuWYmFjZsET
- Access to research from med school in Spain (Circa ~2012): https://www.slideshare.net/secret/G6BMvtg3iiGSUl
- Health inequalities (Circa ~2012): https://www.slideshare.net/secret/j22GRRshnTkdWe